1. There’s something about travelling at night that I like. Especially when it’s raining.
I think it has something to do with city lights. Mostly the city lights.
2. It’s not about getting in. It’s about doing your job well, continuously learning and the willingness to improve yourself.
3. Disappointment is exhausting. One can only take so much. Don’t make promises you can’t keep. Don’t say things you don’t mean.
4. I think it’s sad when friendships fall apart. It’s sadder when it is not caused by a petty fight or argument. Friends come and go, and most drift away. Time and distance will tell who will stick and who will leave.
5. Microblogging is cool. It takes away the pressure of typing long nonsense posts.